Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a good resource and a great read

At a recent business meeting, someone suggested that I might like the book "Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House" by Cheryl Mendelson.

I bought the book used from Amazon.com for only $3.99 + S&H. As I started reading, I realized that this was not only a great resource for someone who is interested in the history of house work, it is also a great resource for those of you looking to better manage your home, your family, your life and your time. The author did extensive research and really did a great job of presenting the information in a format that is both informative and a delight to read.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in organizing a home, cooking, cleaning or the history of house work in general. It is filled with good ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home