Sunday, October 12, 2008

tip of the week (10/12/08)






october 12 -- october 18, 2008
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from James in Newport News, VA

James writes: "I made sure that the cell phone I purchased had a voice recorder and I set it up so that it has a 'one button record' so I don't have to hit multiple buttons to record.

If I hear a phone number or web address on the radio I want to keep, I can reach down, hit the record button and just talk. It records so I have it for future use.

Plus I almost always have my phone with me, so I can do the same anywhere I am and keep numerous items until I can save them to my computer or phone log later.

Having a short memory, this has been a wonderful asset.
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home