Sunday, October 19, 2008

tip of the week (10/19/2008)






october 19 -- october 25, 2008
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Dorothy in Fort Worth, TX

Dorothy writes: "I use an inexpensive coupon organizer in my car glove box. One pocket holds my insurance information, another my car registration and another my most recent oil changes and car work information. Now I no longer have to hunt through a messy glove box to find what I need!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home