Sunday, November 16, 2008

tip of the week (11/16/2008)






november 16 -- november 22, 2008

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Terri in Boynton Beach, FL

Terrie writes:"
My husband will often ask me to remind him to do something when we get home or I will think of something that I need to do and it is the middle of the night. I simply move my engagement ring to my right hand. This trick helps me every time!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home