Sunday, November 23, 2008

tip of the week (11/23/2008)






november 23 -- november 29, 2008

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Jennifer in Norfolk, VA

Jennifer writes: "I am on active duty for the US Navy, so I live out of a coffin rack. Sometimes I have to get dressed in pitch black darkness.

I started safety pinning my socks together in pairs. I also use square boxes to separate my undies, socks, and bras. Now I can get dressed in the dark and just grab an item in each box.

This worked so well out at sea that I started doing it when I got home. Now I can wait until all the pairs have been worn and know which socks don't have pairs very quickly.
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home