Sunday, November 9, 2008

tip of the week (11/9/2008)






november 9 -- november 15, 2008

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Susan in Carmel, IN

Susan writes: "I keep a box in my closet to gather small items for stockings at Christmas time. In this box there is a bag for the six people for whom I will fill a stocking.

When shopping during the year, I purchase items and place them in the appropriate bag. When the busy Christmas season comes, I simply fill each person's stocking.

I don't have to shop for stocking-stuffers at the last minute, plus most of the items have been purchased while on clearance.
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home