Sunday, December 14, 2008

tip of the week (12/14/2008)






december 14 -- december 20, 2008

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Erin in Minneapolis, MN

Erin writes: "I love to use plastic page protectors. I have one taped to the inside of the cupboard by my phone with a current phone list of frequently called places and people, and another near the computer with web sites and passwords. The papers are protected, but easy to change out when needed.

I also have recipes that I use the most taped to the inside of my baking cupboard, such as pancakes, bread, pizza dough, and pie crust. No more hunting through a cookbook and no card lying around to get dirty.

It also makes it very easy for my kids to make things-- they know right where to look for a favorite recipe!
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home