Sunday, December 21, 2008

tip of the week (12/21/2008)






december 21 -- december 27, 2008

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Lynda from Ottumwa, IA

Lynda writes: " I have trouble remembering things like giving the dogs their monthly heartworm medicine, an 8:00 a.m. Monday morning appointment, or making an appointment to get the oil changed in my car.

Cell phone to the rescue! It's always with me and I can use it to schedule repeating events as well as one-time appointments. I either schedule the appointment for earlier than the actual time or set an early reminder.

I can't tell you the number of times this has saved me from going in the wrong direction because I forgot I scheduled an appointment which is in the opposite direction I would normally be going.

It also turns out to be the best way to keep on track for monthly tasks like the dog's medicine or my own health checks."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home