Sunday, December 28, 2008

tip of the week (12/28/2008)






december 28 -- january 3, 2009
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Freda from Chapmansboro, TN

Freda writes: " I have a great system to keep track of where I put random things I know I won't remember otherwise... I put them into an Excel Spreadsheet labeled 'Where Is It?'

I include anything from gifts I need to hide to where I store rarely used items. "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home