Sunday, December 7, 2008

tip of the week (12/7/2008)






december 7 -- december 13, 2008
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Debbie in Pottstown, PA

I have a large kitchen table with 6 leaves to expand it. I never seemed to be able to find the right size tablecloth when I wanted to use one of the leaves.

To solve the problem, I cut index cards in half and punched a hole in each to fit over the top of a hanger. I labeled each one according to the size of the tablecloth on the hanger: no leaves, 1 leaf, 2 leaves, etc.

Now I know at a glance which tablecloth will fit for the number of leaves I am using.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website!For more organizing tips, check out http://www.andreadekker.com/. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home