Sunday, January 25, 2009

tip of the week (1/25/2009)






january 25 -- january 31, 2009

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Karen from Lancaster, OH

Karen writes: "I often trade some cleaning time with my sister or best friend. They can get my living room and kitchen uncluttered much quicker than I can and I have a basket or two (usually of papers) to sort out in the end. They don't have the emotional attachment to the clutter that I have. I then repay their time by doing a task they don't especially enjoy doing."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home