Sunday, February 1, 2009

tip of the week (2/1/2009)







february 1 -- february 7, 2009

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Lori from Souix Falls, ND

Lori writes: "Pictures, especially digital ones, take a lot less room than the items themselves. When you're decluttering, think about it. Do you really need to keep the item to remember those good times or will a picture do?

My 20-year-old college textbooks are reminders of a fun time of life for me--but the information within them is too outdated to be of any use. I lined them up on my sofa and took pictures of the covers.

Same thing with favorite dresses from high school; I took pictures and didn't need to hold onto the actual cloth.

I save these pictures together in one computer folder. That way, I can browse through them when I feel nostalgic
."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home