Sunday, February 8, 2009

tip of the week (2/8/2009)






february 8 -- february 14, 2009
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Janelle from Valencia, CA

Janelle writes: " I have found something that really works for me for all those calendars and phone rosters that one gets from scouts, sports, choir rehearsals, church, work, etc. I have a 1/2" notebook dedicated to them. I place the clear plastic sheets in the notebook and place these in them.


If it is a calendar, I get out my master calendar and put down all the dates that I think will affect my family. I still place the paper in my notebook for future reference. It is great for phone rosters. Everyone knows where they are and can easily find them since this notebook lives on a shelf right next to the phone. As new rosters come home I replace the old ones. This has worked for me in a great way."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home