Monday, March 16, 2009

go digital...get organized part 1

Do you have a home computer? What about a cell phone, digital camera, PDA, etc? Did you know that along with their intended purposes, these devices can actually help you get more organized too? This week, I wanted to talk a little bit about how you can use digital technology to get more organized. Check back for the rest of the week for more ideas.

Digital Cameras:

The age of digital cameras has given us the ability to store photographs online instead of taking up space in boxes and photo albums. There are numerous options to store your photos, whether you utilize a program that is already installed on your computer or the program that came with your digital camera. In addition, there are down-loadable options available online. Don't forget to back up your files. There are a number of affordable back-up options available to keep all your important files and photographs saved if anything should happen to your computer.


Save yourself tons of time and money and go digital with your pictures. This is actually one of my personal goals this year! I want to have all my pictures and all my husband's childhood pictures scanned into our computer and properly stored on the internet and backed up for safe keeping. I'll let you know when I reach my goal!


Here are a few links to FREE programs you can use to organize your photos online or on your computer.


Picaboo Scrapbooking


Flickr online photo storage


Picnik photo editing


Blurb album creation


For more organizing ideas, visit my website: www.andreadekker.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home