Sunday, March 22, 2009

tip of the week (3/22/2009)





march 22 -- march 28, 2009

this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Jacki from Bracey, VA

Jacki writes: "I got tired of trying to find the right over-the-counter medication or bandages in the closet. I purchased several plastic see through containers to sort everything. Using categories such as aches/pains, bandages, stomach problems, allergies, etc. I labeled each container.

Now I can easily find the treatment I am looking for AND I got rid of all the outdated medications. Being able to stack the containers also saves space in my closet.
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home