Sunday, March 29, 2009

tip of the week (3/29/2009)





march 29 -- april 4, 2009
this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Linda from Honeoye, NY

Linda writes: "I was tired of laundry baskets with clean, but wrinkled, laundry waiting for me when I didn't have time to sort. I put a portable clothes rack in the laundry room with lots of hangers. Every single shirt in the house now gets hung up. When the dryer is done, I quickly hang all the shirts up on the rack.

If I have time, I sort what is left in the dryer right then and there in the laundry room. There is usually not that much left and it goes quickly. If I don't have time, at least the shirts aren't getting wrinkled!
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home