Tuesday, April 14, 2009

prioritize your to-do list

do you ever feel like you are going around and around, not really getting anything accomplished? I had this feeling the other day and I couldn't understand why. I had my do-to list sitting right on the counter but I wasn't really completing any of my tasks.

Then the thought hit me...I need to prioritize my list! Since I often over load my to-do list it can get overwhelming...even for me! So, if you are like me with a mile-long list, I have just the suggestion to make things a little more manageable.

Prioritize your to-do list using "A" for the items that have to be done today, "B" for the things you should do today, and "C" for the tasks you hope to do.

This helped me...I think it will help you too!

For more organizing tips, visit my website: www.andreadekker.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home