Sunday, June 28, 2009

tip of the week (6/28/2009)

June 28 – July 4, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Bethany, from Wyoming, MI


Bethany writes: "Everyone who sees my tiny coat closet always admires it! I took a see-thru shoe organizer and fastened it to the inside of my closet door. Each member of my family has 4 pockets that hold their winter scarves (rolled up), gloves, mittens and hats.

My husband has the top row, I'm next, and then my two children have the bottom pockets so they can reach them. Keeps things neat and organized and doesn't take up valuable shelf space!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home