Sunday, June 7, 2009

tip of the week (6/7/2009)





June 7 – June 13, 2009 this weeks "tip of the week" was sent from Chuck, from Grand Haven, MI


Chuck writes: " After my dress shirts are washed and hung to air dry, I place them in one area of the closet. (My closet is two- tiered, and I leave the un-ironed shirts on the lower tier.)

Each Saturday when I iron shirts for the week, I sort through the shirts to be ironed, and determine the wardrobe for the week. When the shirt is ironed, it is placed on the upper tier.

It helps to have them ready, but also rotates the shirts so eventually all are worn, and few are worn out!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home