Monday, July 27, 2009

slow down and enjoy the rest of summer

Summer is more than halfway over! I can hardly believe it myself…but school will be starting in just 4 or 5 weeks! I don’t know about you, but I have been extremely busy with all sorts of home and yard projects but as of today, they are nearly all finished! So, I’ve decided that it’s time to slow down and savor the rest of the summer.

It’s time enjoy fresh vegetables from the garden and meals cooked on the grill.

It’s time to put my feet up and relax.

It’s time to take long walks through the park and enjoy the longer days while they last.

It’s time to make some s’mores and simply enjoy the best that summer has to offer.

What’s on your summer to-do list? Does it include slowing down and taking a few minutes to drink it all in? If not, slow down for a minute today and make a short list of simple summer pleasures. Then…slow down…and simply enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home