Sunday, July 12, 2009

tip of the week (7/12/2009)

July 12 – July 18, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Joyce, from Cambridge, OH

Joyce writes: "I use suction cups with hooks attached on them. You can buy these at the hardware store.

I attach several of them in a row to the mirror on my dresser. I then hang my necklaces on them in varying degrees of length. Each hook holds several necklaces. In the morning, I just decide which length necklace I need to go with my outfit and pick one off the hook.

It keeps them from accumulating in a pile on the dresser or in a tangled mess in the jewelry box.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home