Tuesday, August 4, 2009

get your inbox in shape

Below is an e-mail I received from a fellow reader. Hopefully it will inspire you to get a little more organized!



I recently read your post on email overhaul and I have to confess, my email inbox had over 1500 messages! I've been putting this task off for months (obviously!), but your post inspired me so I spent 2 hours and I managed to get through all of them. I deleted over 90 percent of them, and responded to and/or filed away the rest.

Oh, it feels way too good! Thanks for giving me the push I needed to get this done!

--Anonymous email hoarder



For those of you looking to get your inbox into shape, here are a few more links for you to check out:

- tips to better manage your e-mail

- e-mail management

- organize your e-mail


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home