Monday, August 17, 2009

new classes for fall

I am offering several new workshops starting in September. These workshops are a great way to get a ton of information for a very inexpensive price ($20.00)!!!

You can choose from Quick and SIMPLE Clutter Control, Boost Productivity at Home and Work, and Less Stress for the Holidays.

I am also teaching a very exciting workshop on Food Preservation...which will teach you the different ways to preserve food (freezing, canning, drying, etc.) and there will be lots of taste-testing! Make sure you check out these 4 workshops and all my other class options at my website www.andreadekker.com!

I will give discounts for groups who sign up together and would be willing to teach these workshops at the location of your choice (groups only).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home