Sunday, August 30, 2009

tip of the week (08/30/2009)





August 30 – September 5, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Mandi, from Grand Rapids, MI


Mandi writes: “My husband and I receive lots of magazines each month (total of 7 a month). I used to have the hardest time parting with each issue. So, I came up with a solution. If there is an idea that I love in the magazine, I tear out that page and place it in a clear page protector in a large binder that is index with tabs such as, 'House', 'recipes', and 'crafts.' Then I gather up all the magazines and take them to a local retirement home in our community. This way I know that someone else will read them before they go into the recycle bin.”


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home