Sunday, August 9, 2009

tip of the week (8/9/2009)





August 9 – August 15, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Jamie, from South Bend, IN


Jamie writes: "I had a problem with actually throwing or giving magazines away that still had things I wanted in them.

What I decided to do was to go through each one, rip the magazine at the spine and pull the particular items out that I still wanted to read or keep for future reference.

I had several piles such as recipes, fitness tips and exercises, finance tips, stories, etc.

I bought sheet protectors and binders and placed all the tips in their own labeled binder in a sheet protector.

Now if I'm looking for a new recipe or if I'm in the mood for exercising, I can pull that specific binder out.

I put what's left of the magazine in the recycle bin.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home