Sunday, August 16, 2009

tips of the week (08/16/2009)





August 16 – August 22, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Mary, from Dorr, MI


Mary writes: “In August, when the back to school sales are going on, I buy the clear, plastic pencil boxes and use them to organize bathroom items--like first aid, samples; Q-tips etc. They are easy to stack and I use a label on each for the contents.

I do the same with our school supplies. I use the pencil boxes to hold pens, pencils, erasers and other like supplies so I can take advantage of all the great sale prices and still find the items when I need them.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home