Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i love back-to-school

Here in Michigan, today is the first day of school for the year...so my husband is officially back into "school mode." I don't know about you but I LOVE back-to-school time...yes, I always have...even as a kid!

Maybe it's because school starts in the fall and I love everything about fall: cooler nights, huge harvests from my garden, the beautify colors in Michigan, apples, outdoor activities, and looking forward to the holidays.

Or maybe I love back-to-school time because it is filled with newness and possibility, a time to make fresh starts and try something new. Why not tap into the excitement of this time of year by taking a class—just for fun? Sign up for a yoga class at your local fitness center. Or join an art class and nourish your creative side. Explore something completely new, like the foreign language of a land you’d love to visit. Or dig deeper into a subject you’re already knowledgeable and passionate about. Check your local library, adult education programs, or a community college for course ideas or take an online course.

If you are wondering what class to take, check out my website for the list of classes I have lined up this fall. You can learn about clutter control, productivity, holiday planning and even learn how to preserve your food!

Revitalize your spirit and embrace the energy that comes from going back to school!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home