Sunday, September 13, 2009

tip of the week (9/13/2009)





September 13 – September 19, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Karen, from Des Moines, IA


Karen writes: “I found that making my bed was one job that did not get done. I now make my bed right after I get up and finish dressing. Since, I'm usually the last one up; I don't have to wait for someone else to get out first.

The only time this doesn't work is when I have to go somewhere and have to be up before my husband, but then he makes it when he gets up.

Our bedroom is located right off the living room, so if I had surprise visitors, I had to shut the bedroom door before answering the door. Now I don't have to worry about that.

It also looks so nice when I do go into the bedroom later on.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home