Thursday, October 8, 2009

closet clutter

Recently, I have been getting tons of questions on how I keep my closet from exploding with too many clothes. I don’t have any elaborate system, I just stick to the simple concept of 1-in-1-out. Nearly any time I get a new article of clothing, accessory, etc. I get rid of an old one.

Also, I keep a paper grocery bag in the bottom of every closet and any time I feel like I should get rid of something, I place it into the bag.

When the bag(s) are full, I take my clothes to a women's shelter or a donation station (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc.) and begin a new bag.

My closet is always organized and I can always shut the doors!

Try it and let me know what you think!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home