Sunday, October 18, 2009

tip of the week (10/18/2009)





October 18 – October 24, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Fran, from South Bend, IN


Fran writes: “Whenever I make an appointment and put it in my appointment book (hairdresser, doctor, plumber, etc.), I always put the phone number right besides it. That way if I need to cancel or change the appointment, I don't have to go searching for the number.

This saves a lot of time and aggravation.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home