Sunday, October 4, 2009

tip of the week (10/4/2009)






October 4 – October 10, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Debbie, from Dayton, OH


Debbie writes: “When one of my magazines arrives, I go to the table of contents and see what articles are in the magazine for the month. Then I tear out the ones I want to read and recycle the rest of the magazine.

I carry articles with me so whenever I have a couple of minutes in line, waiting, or just a little break, I can read them.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home