Sunday, November 1, 2009

tip of the week (11/1/2009)





November 1 – November 7, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Carolyn from Sylvania, OH


Carolyn writes: “I put sticky notes on the dash board of my car to help me recall which errands I have to run. This way, they are already in my car and right where I can see them. I've even put them on my steering wheel!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home