Sunday, November 15, 2009

tip of the week (11/15/2009)





November 15 – November 21, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Lynne from Allendale, MI

Lynne writes: “My sons only wear white athletic socks…so to minimize the number of unmatched socks he has, I buy only one brand and style of socks for him. This way, I can match any sock with a mate.

When one sock wears out, I hang onto the mate until another sock gets worn out or goes missing and I have a pair again. When the total number of socks gets low, I restock with the same brand and style again.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home