Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tip of the Week (11/8/2009)





November 8 – November 14, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Eva from Grand Rapids, MI


Eva writes: “As an apartment dweller, organizing/storage is always a problem especially for a collector. Years ago I picked up some very sturdy coated wire baskets with pull handles at a garage sale that are worth gold to me. I stack two of them full of bathroom extras in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. Rarely used items go in the bottom one and extra toothpaste, soap and lotions etc go in the top one.

The other basket goes into my refrigerator on the deep shelf that holds tall items. No more things going bad because I forgot they were at the back of the shelf. Just slide the basket out and I've got instant access to any bottle or tall container.

Another wire basket on a shallow shelf keeps soda cans upright and low containers like sour cream and yogurt at the tips of my fingers. Having access to the back of my fridge gives me lots more space too.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home