Sunday, December 6, 2009

tip of the week (12/06/2009)





December 6 – December 12, 2009 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Sarah from Kalamazoo, MI

Sarah writes: “I have a lot of necklaces, all kinds from 14Kt gold and sterling silver to costume pieces. I never could find the right chain I was looking for or a particular set of beads or pearls.

I bought an inexpensive bulletin board and mounted it on my closet wall. I line up push pins on the board, and hang my chains and things from the tacks. Now I can easily see everything and select what I want.

You can also put the tacks anywhere you want, higher for longer pieces, lower for shorter ones--like bracelets.

I love this! It has saved me a lot of hassle. Hope you enjoy it.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home