Sunday, January 10, 2010

tip of the week (1/10/2010)





January 10 – January 16, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Marge from Grand Rapids, MI


Marge writes: “I needed to organize my menu, grocery list and coupons in a place with easy access, and not on the refrigerator. I asked my husband to put a magnet on the back of the kitchen cupboard door. He bought a strip of metal and screwed it to the inside of the door, using small screws so they wouldn't poke through to the front.

Now I use a pad of paper with a glued magnetic strip on the top for the grocery list. The pad of paper easily gets pulled off, written on, and then put back on the metal strip.

A magnetic pinch clip is used for the menu, which I prepare weekly before going to the grocery store. I also use a smaller magnetic clip for any coupons I can use.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home