Sunday, January 17, 2010

tip of the week (1/17/2010)





January 17 – January 23, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Renee from Holland, MI


Renee writes: “To keep school, scouts and sports information, etc. together, I use a loose leaf binder with tabs--one for each child. When I receive a paper I need to keep, I use a 3-hole punch and place it in the binder in the appropriate section.

After I started this method, I didn't lose things on the fridge or accidentally throw something away or forget something special.

In addition, I belong to several organizations and use this binder system concept for keeping my information together.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizingg tips for every area of your life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home