Sunday, January 24, 2010

tip of the week (1/24/2019)





January 24 – January 30, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Chuck from Lansing, MI


Chuck writes: “I travel a great deal, and don't have time to re-invent the wheel so to speak when packing a bag. So I have a series of lists that enable me to delegate packing to staff, friends and family if need be: a 2-day bag, a 4-day bag, a week-long bag, etc.

Some other useful traveling tips I use are:

  1. Always carry plastic shopping bags. They are excellent for holding laundry, wrapping anything wet and keeping anything dry.
  2. Always carry foam ear-plugs so you can sleep properly when traveling.
  3. I keep a record of the serial, reference and registration numbers of all my insurance policies, bank accounts and personal and professional information in a single word document on my computer. At any time I can access it should emergencies or other needs arise.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home