Sunday, January 31, 2010

tip of the week (1/31/2010)





January 31 – February 6, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Mike from Grand Rapids, MI


Mike writes: “I lack space in my workshop, so I fasten glass jam jar lids to the underside of the shelves. The jars can be filled with nails, screws, nuts and bolts and just screwed up into the lids. I can see at a glance what's in each jar, no labels needed! My wife thinks they look pretty.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizingg tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home