Sunday, January 3, 2010

tip of the week (1/3/2010)





January 3 – January 9, 2010
: this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Annie from Downers Grove, IL

Annie writes: “At the beginning of a new year, I always go through all my clothes and shoes to get rid of the ones I no longer wear. To help me “remember” which items I wear and which ones I don’t, I use the method described below.
Lightly place a piece of tape on the clothing article or shoe in an obvious place. When you wear it, remove the tape. At the end of the season, anything that still has tape on it gets tossed out or donated to charity.

This is a surefire way to see what clothes and/or shoes you no longer wear.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home