Sunday, February 28, 2010

tip of the week (2/28/2010)





February 28 – March 6, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Kristen from Warren, MI


Kristen writes: “My car has not been consistently clutter-free since I started driving when I was sixteen. Now, with two children in the back seat, it seems even more impossible!

A few months ago, I found something that really works for me--a simple basket. I purchased a cute, floppy basket at our local craft center for only $2.50. Now, whenever I am coming or going, I grab the basket and take it with me.

I throw library books that need to be returned into the basket when it's in the house, so I remember to take them with me. I throw my empty coffee cup, kid's toys, and my purse into the basket when its in the car, so I remember to take them inside with me.

The key is to empty the basket as soon as you walk inside. My car has now been clutter-free for 64 days!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home