Sunday, February 7, 2010

tip of the week (2/7/2010)





February 7 – February 13, 2010 this week’s "tip of the week" was sent from Rachel from Big Rapids, MI


Rachel writes: “Something that has increased my motivation to work quickly and efficiently, and also incorporates rewards into a busy day:

I set an alarm for a set amount of time (say, 90 minutes). I have a list of what I want to accomplish in that amount of time. If I finish all items on the list before my time is up, I do whatever I want for the remainder of the time.

I get things done much more quickly, and am having fun too!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have an organizing or time management tip that you would like to share? Click here and your tip could be the next one featured in our newsletter, our blog or on our website! For more organizing tips, check out www.andreadekker.com. It is full of great organizing tips for every area of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home