Wednesday, April 21, 2010

simplify your to-do list

Feeling overwhelmed with everything on your to-do list? I know the feeling! My list get's longer and longer every day...and because of the warmer weather, I have less desire to do any of it!

I have to remind myself to simplify my to-do list by throwing out all the post-it notes and scraps of paper and instead, focus on a few of the main things I need to accomplish each day.

If you work outside the home, you might want to have 2 lists; one list should be your to do list for work and the other one for home. Each list should only contain the most important things in order to keep your lists short.

The shorter your list, the less overwhelming it will be, and the easier it will be to get started...and that is the hardest part!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home