Thursday, May 13, 2010

15 new uses for odds and ends

Have you ever lost one earring and weren't sure what to do with the other one? How about all your old coffee cans or salt and pepper shakers? It's easy enough just to throw them away...but what if there was a fun and creative way to re-purpose these odds and ends?

This thought got my creative juices flowing and I searched around until I found this great link from REAL SIMPLE magazine...I love that magazine!

The article: 15 New Uses for Your Odds and Ends has lots of creative ways to re-purpose some of the little treasures that might be lying around your house right now.

Check it out and let me know what you think...or if you have other similar ideas!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home